Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An American Election

It is the 5th of November and we are all waking to a new reality. For some of us who are new citizen's this was an amazing awakening almost as if suddenly a new door had opened with hope for the future. A course correction which till yesterday was clouded in fear and ciniscism. Most of us were in doubt of our own ability to transcent color for reason and hope. Folks what a ride this has been. I have never been so involved in politics and as of now feel rewarded. I am not alone, spontaneous show of joy in several major cities including my favorite place, Time Sq., NY had never been seen here. This is a completely game changing event. I hope the new leadership which will come in is able to meet the expectations of all. I wish us well and hope we can keep our smiles for a few days more.

No comments: